Acceptance by Southwest United Canada ("SWC") of this order is expressly limited to the terms and conditions contained herein. Any terms proposed by Purchaser are hereby rejected unless otherwise accepted by SWC in writing.
- SWC order acceptance and payment terms are subject to credit investigation and approval.
- Whenever SWC is provided material/parts with detailed instructions as to processing requirements, SWC responsibility shall end with the carrying out of the instructions.
- Type of material, heat treat, tolerances and specifications for processing shall be given in writing prior to processing.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, SWC requires a one percent (1%) scrap allowance.
- The Purchaser shall retain title and risk of loss for all material/parts provided to SWC except as specifically provided herein or otherwise agreed to in writing by SWC.
- SWC liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of the material/parts directly damaged by SWC processing or two (2) times the SWC processing charges on such material/parts, whichever is the lesser. Charges for services are based on this policy limiting SWC liability. Only when agreed upon in writing will SWC assume greater liability. In such event a higher charge may be made for SWC services.
- Material/parts processed by SWC shall be accepted as satisfactory by you if SWC is not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies within fifteen (15) days of your receipt.
- Rejected material/parts must be returned to SWC for rework. Further processing or assembly of unsatisfactory material/parts by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on SWC's part.
- Where operations or processes performed by SWC are in the nature of "salvaging" material/parts or if the material/parts are to be stripped and reprocessed after being processed by others, the work is accepted on a "best effort" basis and no liability shall attach to SWC unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job. Whether or not the attempted salvage operation is successful, SWC will bill for and be paid for all time and material expended in this effort.
- In the event that results of processing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usages for which the processing or other finishing operations was not reasonably designed or similar conditions over which SWC has no control, the customer is still liable for the contracted amount for the processing operations performed.
- Price breaks, if any, are for quantities of material/parts received for processing at one time.
- All orders are quoted F.O.B. Southwest United Canada, Concord or Brampton, Ontario unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. We believe these conditions are realistic and reasonable enabling us to provide quality metal finishing at an economical price. Your placing of orders with us shall indicate your acceptance of our limitation of liability and other provisions set forth herein.
Southwest United Canada is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Effective Date: 06/01/2008